Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02063 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,166 (153,480 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)