Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01999 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,023 (151,243 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)