Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16547 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,358 (GH₵14,248) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)