Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,905 (£4,245) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)