Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 662 (26,771₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)