Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02677 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 852 (31,810₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)