Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21887 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,945 (S/. 18,023) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)