Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21779 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,985 (S/. 9,113) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (39 minutes ago)