Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21826 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,970 (S/. 9,024) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)