Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21733 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,065 (S/. 9,501) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)