Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22030 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,961 (S/. 8,902) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)