Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,532 (4,220,831 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (40 minutes ago)