Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,839 (4,676,446 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)