Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,133 (1,893,898 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (43 minutes ago)