Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11153 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,225 (元19,948) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)