Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,088 (元19,564) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)