Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,090 (元19,987) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)