Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 997 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,516 (﷼ 1,908) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)