Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,341 (﷼ 1,818) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)