Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,446 (﷼ 1,872) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)