Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.838 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,392 (﷼ 1,845) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)