Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03968 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,455 (E£ 87,075) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)