Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03967 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,803 (E£ 45,450) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (28 minutes ago)