Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07991 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,003 (E£ 62,612) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)