Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10284 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,300 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,229 ($b11,951) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $20,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (27 minutes ago)