Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10287 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,266 ($b12,303) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)