Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10264 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 998 ($b9,726) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)