Cost of living comparison between Suceava, Romania and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17103 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,681 (9,831 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)