Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18464 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,103 (5,973 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)