Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,578 (259,059 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)