Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00697 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 875 (125,411 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)