Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 871 (133,633 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)