Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)