Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,031 (€2,443) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)