Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,333 (€4,441) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)