Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,110 (€2,544) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)