Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,332 (£2,351) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)