Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,150 (£2,304) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)