Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,226 (£2,473) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)