Cost of living comparison between Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,607 (£4,173) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)