Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07909 JOD / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,957 prices entered by 383 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (36 minutes ago)