Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,592 (руб 320,866) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)