Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,896 (руб 157,809) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)