Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08773 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,987 (kr 34,050) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)