Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08445 JOD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)