Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08411 JOD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)