Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08446 JOD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)