Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08426 JOD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)