Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38460 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,875 (4,874 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)