Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39017 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,922 (4,925 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)