Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40745 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,943 (4,768 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)