Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26206 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,151 (EC$15,840) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)