Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26169 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,383 (EC$16,750) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)