Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26243 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,087 (EC$7,952) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)