Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26248 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,637 (EC$6,236) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)