Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26216 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,996 (EC$15,241) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (43 minutes ago)