Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26326 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,082 (EC$7,910) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)