Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26177 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,972 (EC$7,532) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)