Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 59% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,783 (CHF 6,815) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)