Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,573 (CHF 3,533) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)