Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10129 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,929 (28,918 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (36 minutes ago)