Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,394 (£4,935) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)