Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,965 (£4,369) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)