Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,357 (£2,530) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)