Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,042 (£4,381) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)