Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (£2,201) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)