Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,039 (£4,568) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)