Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,978 (£2,179) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)