Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31044 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,576 (5,078 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)