Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22191 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,589 (R$ 7,163) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (22 minutes ago)