Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,123 (424,004 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)