Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,714 (₩2,704,114) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)