Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,135 (₩5,040,334) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)