Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,039 (₨95,548) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)