Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,078 (₨98,080) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)