Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,535 (697,236 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (33 minutes ago)