Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,773 (1,230,811 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)