Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40645 JOD / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,127 prices entered by 324 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)