Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,235 (руб 177,181) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)