Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38453 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,425 (6,306 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)