Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42798 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 928 (2,169 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (33 minutes ago)