Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10722 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,413 (22,502 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)