Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10273 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,132 (20,748 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)