Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10754 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,340 (12,462 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)