Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11726 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,409 (12,017 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)