Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 JOD / MKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)