Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08016 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,991 (49,786 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)