Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08090 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,053 (25,375 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)