Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07805 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,094 (52,454 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)