Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08568 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,317 (27,042 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元230,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)