Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07949 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,137 (52,036 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)