Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08011 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,057 (50,638 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)