Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08081 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,146 (26,558 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)