Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20077 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 942 (4,693TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (33 minutes ago)