Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20238 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,711 (8,453TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)