Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15089 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,307 (8,664TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)