Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.714 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,989 (CHF 5,590) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)