Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02689 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 743 (27,631₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)