Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 762 (29,830₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)