Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10110 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,150 (kr60,838) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)