Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10360 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 7,174 (kr69,247) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)