Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,985 (kr37,444) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)