Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10124 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 106% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,440 (kr63,609) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)