Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,955 (kr67,911) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)