Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 (₨98,968) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)