Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,694 (15,203,275 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)