Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,793 (15,833,712 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)