Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,591 (€4,741) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)