Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16541 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,525 (RM9,218) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)