Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,478 (₨219,483) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)