Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 907 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00675 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,476 (₨366,668) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)