Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,334 (₨198,307) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)