Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00641 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,361 (₨212,336) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)