Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02065 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,533 (122,644 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)