Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02152 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,539 (71,510 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)