Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,890 (340,645 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)