Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00566 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,962 (346,464 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)