Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00694 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,712 (¥678,600) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)