Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,449 (¥721,938) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)