Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,336 (¥370,307) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)