Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,885 (¥765,214) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)