Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00667 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,615 (¥692,150) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 16 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shenzhen costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ningbo costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)