Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,902 (¥759,026) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)