Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,358 (¥373,469) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)