Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,841 (﷼ 84,267,853) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (40 minutes ago)