Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 872 (﷼ 40,298,672) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)