Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 981 (﷼ 46,388,329) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)