Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,854 (﷼ 84,806,669) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (33 minutes ago)