Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,507 (元24,358) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)