Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,729 (元26,521) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)