Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11153 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,202 (元10,774) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)