Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,296 (元12,142) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)