Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10737 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,459 (元13,585) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)